Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where have I been?!?!?

Week three is now down for the count and I can't believe I haven't been on here since last Wednesday!  I have been so busy with grad school projects, dance, softball, and just life.  But  I have been going strong on this diet!  This week I was a little bit more hungry than usual and I cheated on Saturday night by having a sliver of ice cream cake and OH BOY did that treat me badly!  I was in the bathroom for an hour that night! Never again will I cheat!  I don't know why my body reacted that way but it did and it wasn't pleasant.  The good news was I still lost .2 the next weigh in, still I do not reccommend cheating! It kicks your butt! Literally! LOL!

Here is the total weight loss so far!

13.4 lbs!

Much better loss this week than last! This week, I was also WAY more comfortable and I am starting to visually see my results all over rather than just on the scale!  I am loving it.  Anyway, off to do more grad school work!!! AHHHH

3 comments:

  1. Hi I am so glad to see your progress... I have signed up for weightnot and cant wait for my consultation which is next week.

    13.4 lbs is a bit less than what I expected, since they did claim you can lose upto 30 lbs in a month.... but still its better than losing nothing...

    I will keep checking back - thank you so much for doing this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anima: Thanks for following, your support is greatly appreciated. See my latest post. I have done a lot better since the last time I posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nicole, Just checking in on you to see how you are doing on the program. So far it seems like you are doing great by the way!!! :)I have been thinking about doing this for a while so i was glad to come across your site. It seems like alot of people are looking for oyu to update your blog :)

    ReplyDelete