Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WeightNot Wednesday - Week 2 is down for the count

But my weight is not....Boo! But that is okay. I stayed the same this week and that is a good thing.  Since we were away this weekend and there was virtually nowhere that had decent food I think I did pretty darn good.  I think my down fall was not being able to eat at the same times and the fact that I "cheated" a little with the snacks that were around.  Although I didn't eat a lot of the snacks, it probably was the reason why there was not weight loss.  I also missed all the supplements.  Yup, I forgot all of them! I think that may have had an impact too.

I do have to say I was a bit depressed to see that I gained whatever I lost back for the week. I was finally under a certain weight that I hadn't seen in YEARS!! and now I am back above it b/c of this weekend.  But then I thought to myself: HEY! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?!?!? and you know what? I am right. What do I seriously expect if I do not follow the diet to a tee?

Here is a few updates:

  1. This fiber drink is HORRRRRRIIIIIIBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEE!!! I can't stomach it! It gets all gel like if you don't suck it down right away.  That texture makes me gag.  So I don't drink it in the morning any more. I fill up my cup right before I leave work and suck it down on my 2 minute walk to my car.  I have to pee so bad by the time I get home but it's the only way I can drink it.
  2. I'm still drinking the carbonated water....it is soooo good! And it curves my sweet tooth cravings
  3. Gum...sugar free chewing gum is fabulous!
  4. This week I start the NutriPace day which is a one day per week where you significantly cut down your calories.  I'll have an update about that next week once I have completed that day. 
So that is it for now.

Here is to kicking ass to the next week. =)

xoxo, 

1 comment:

  1. HI, What happened to weighnot wednesday?!?! lol Well i wanted to give a quick update on my progress. I have been on the program for 3 weeks and im down 18.5 lbs! MAN IS THIS HARD!!!! but the results dont lie! What has your progress been like?

    ReplyDelete