Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Spotlight - DC in Style


Name: Elena Fay

Blog: DC in Style


Type of Blog: Lifestyle

What is your favorite reason to be a blogger?
My blog is the place where I can express my passion for art and fashion and thanks to it I can meet incredible people.

What can we expect from DC in Style in the next coming months?
These coming months you will find more amazing fashion illustrations, collaboration with photographers and designers and new weekly series inspired by my readers (but it is still a secret:)).

Who are your Fashion/Makeup Icons?
Jennifer Aniston
Cameron Diaz

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be and why?
Monte Carlo of course:)
 During our week trip touring from Paris to Nice, we spent a day in Monte Carlo, Monaco and I fell in love with this beautiful place!

What other blogs would you like to see spotlighted on Nicole’s Revolution?
Would love to see DC bloggers here.

Thank you to DC in Style for her interview! 

Would you like to be spotlighted?  Fill this form out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment