Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Spotlight - Sartorial Junkee




Name: Deeyah Petinglay

Blog: Sartorial Junkee


Type of Blog: Fashion, Lifestyle, Food

What is your favorite reason to be a blogger?
Hmm, well actually I never thought I'd end up being a blogger. This is actually the first time I tried blogging and I just learned to love it. Maybe my fave reason is that I could share my knowledge and love for fashion to everyone else.

What can we expect from Sartorial Junkee in the next coming months?
I expect more followers? LOL and of course more ideas to come up with and I really wanted to expand my blog not just in fashion but maybe in food and travel? I don't know, I'm hoping that this coming months I'd be able to achieve that.

Who are your Fashion/Makeup Icons?
I do have a lot, but I guess to top that all I have always adored Marc Jacobs, Chanel and Balenciaga. Though I find Marilyn Monroe very iconic when it comes to beauty and grace. For makeup, I really look up to Michelle Phan, I'm pretty much sure you've hear of her.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be and why?
Always wanted to live in Paris, there's something about the ambiance and the aura of being there, I've only went there once when I was a kid but I'd love to go back there and spend the rest of my life there till I die. LOL

What other blogs would you like to see spotlighted on Nicole’s Revolution?
There are a lot like Fashionholic' sparkle, Afflatus in New York, blondhaus and alot more. These are also starting blogs like me and would surely love to get featured in Nicole's Revolution :D

Thank you to Sartorial Junkee for her interview! 

Would you like to be spotlighted?  Fill this form out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment