Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday - Blue Monday

Feelin' a bit blue?  Did you know that this week is apparently the most depressing week of the year ?  In honor of Blue Monday, and this depressing week, I am doing a "Blue Monday" tutorial! Enjoy!

The color's used in this look:


Urban Decay's - Radium, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, & Uzi

Sephora's - Gold from the Meteor Shower trio




  1. Use Urban Decay's Radium all over lid from lash line to crease
  2. Using a large shadow brush from the crease to the brow line use Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
  3. Using a fluffy crease brush blend the harsh line between Radium & Midnight Cowboy
  4. Using a small shadow brush highlight the inner corner and below the brow line with Urban Decay's Uzi
  5. With a flat liner brush use the Gold from Sephora's Meteor Shower on the lower lash line.
  6. Finish your eyes off with some liner on both top and bottom.

Finish your face off with your falsies if you wish and whatever blush and lip color you love! I used MAC's Pink Swoon form my blush and their Viva Glam V for my lips!


I am hoping to have the video's working next week....this pic's suck I know!  My video camera is so much nicer than this crap!  Anyway, more tutorials to come!  =)  Leave a comment if you have any requests for Tutorial Tuesday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment