Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Spotlight - Theshootfashion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Name: natan meaza

Blog: Theshootfashion


Type of Blog: Fashion, Lifestyle, Music

What is your favorite reason to be a blogger?
I wanted to follow my dreams in become a world known creative photographer & designer and with the support of my family and close friends, I felt it was time to express my visions to the world.

What can we expect from Theshootfashion in the next coming months?
You can expect a lot of creative things I don't want to say to much,  but Im a men of vision and bringing art to life is my goal. So you will see a lot of creativity in each post from events to concerts   "Theshootfashion is a lifestyle"

Who are your Fashion/Makeup Icons?
My fashion icons would have to be David Beckham, Vinny Cha$e, james bond , Dwayne Wade & myself.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be and why?
I would have to say LA.  After visiting California I feel in love with the weather and the whole cali vibe. I can bring the east coast fashion and creativity.

What other blogs would you like to see spotlighted on Nicole’s Revolution?
Dconheels.com , protectourtemple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment