Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Spotlight - DC on Heels




Name: Vanessa Camozzi

Blog: DC on Heels


Type of Blog: Fashion, Makeup, Lifestyle, celebrity, health, dating, and travel

What is your favorite reason to be a blogger?
My favorite reason is because blogging brings people together. It's been so amazing getting to meet so many people here in the DC metro area that otherwise I may have not had the opportunity to meet. I love sharing and staying up to date on all the different  things that I personally love including  fashion, food, beauty, celebrity, health, dating and traveling. I do it because I love it and I'm having fun ;)

What can we expect from DC on Heels in the next coming months?
Oh my gosh it's going to be a busy next few months. Now that the redesign of my site is completely finished my team of editors an I will be hitting the streets covering some amazing events coming up like:  Washington Humane Society's Sugar and Champagne event, the Latino Arts and Culture Inauguration, Chef's Ball at Art and Soul , Columbia Heights Dish Crawl as well as some new restaurant openings like Mari Vanna opening this month!  I will also be collaborating with the Georgetown Academy Fashion Blogger Network about their new book series and associated look books.  In addition to working with various companies for more Giveaways on my blog such as Angela+Roi and Capital Restaurant Concepts (JPaul's, Georgia Brown's, Old Glory and Paolo's)- so stay tuned for all things fashion, food and fabulous!

Who are your Fashion/Makeup Icons?
My fashion and makeup icons in no particular order are:  Elizabeth Taylor, Coco Chanel, Victoria Beckham, Gwen Stefani, Rachael Bilson, and Emma Stone

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be and why?
That's easy. Paris. It's beautiful, romantic, poetic, stylish, eccentric and filled with so much culture in every sense of the way. Now if I could just speak French!

What other blogs would you like to see spotlighted on Nicole’s Revolution?
That's like asking a parent to pick their favorite child or a teacher to pick their favorite student!  There are sooo many blogs that I routinely visit that cover so many different categories. Wardrobe Oxygen I love for fashion, Brightest Young Things, Quarterly Life, Cupcakes and Cashmere for a little bit of it all, Capital Cooking ,Girl Meets Food and Bitches that Brunch for food,  Prince of Petworth for local community news and Cashmere and Tweed to name a few ;)

2 comments:

  1. Happy sunny days! I found you on LC website, and decided to visit.
    Am your newest follower!
    Hope you can visit mine too and follow back :)))))))

    Thank you, Chi
    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chi! I will check out your site! Thanks for the follow!

      Delete