Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tresemme Dry Shampoo Review

So I have been desperate to find a dry shampoo to use since I went back to being a brunette (and 1/2 red head...post soon to come!) For some reason my hair looks really oily ever since I have made the change and  it can be rather embarrassing.  Before I used to shellac my hair in a pony tail or wave it....either way it doesn't really hide it all that well.

Then I saw the Tresemme "Dry Shampoo" commercial {sounds of bells...much like the ones you hear for angels...begin ringing in my head}  Have I finally found a solution to my dreaded hair problem?!?!?!  The next day I immediately bought it!  I was so hyped, super excited, and was hoping for the best!

The claims {straight from their website} "Transform limp, lifeless locks into healthy, full-bodied hair when you skip a shampoo. The Mineral Clay and Citrus formula removes oil and odor that weighs hair down, so you can have instant salon-quality volume without a drop of water."

I have used the Tresemme dry shampoo every other day for two weeks now and the result is....It doesn't work.  Boo!  So disappointed!

I noticed a difference for about 1-2 hours but after that it goes right back to being oily and gross looking.  No extra body...if anything it weighed it down.  However, it did make is smell beautiful.  So I guess that is a pro.

I was really pushing for you Tresemme...I really was!  But with all your claims and only one...which I find to be a low pro {smelling nice} not proving to be true, with my hair anyway, I find my $6 wasted. hmph!

Back to the drawing board!

I am curious, have any of you tried their new line of dry shampoo? What was your results? Or any recommendations for dry shampoo that any of you use that you LOVE?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment