Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Modern Mod!

So I absolutly love this look & where it to work all the time. It incorporates the 1960's "Mod" look in a modern way. Here is what I used:


 
For the eyes

  • A dark brown - NOT black for the outer edges of my eyes and under my lash line (I used one from my Sephora Color Diary Palette)
  • A dark sparkly gray or silver - to blend out the dark brown (Again from the Sephora Color Diary Palette)
  • A shimery sliver/white (a little darker then the shimery white you will be using next) (Urban Decay's Uzi)
  • A Shimery White - to make the eyes pop and for underneath the lash line (Sephora Color Diary Palette)
  • A White eyeliner pencil - for the lower water line (I used N.Y.C.) 
  • Black eyeliner gel (Maybelline)

 
For the Cheeks

  • Pinky Peach Blush for the cheeks (Sephora Color Diary)

 For the Mouth

  •  Revlon color stay lip liner in Rose

  •  MAC Venomous Villains Lip frost in Resort Life

 
Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment