Monday, January 10, 2011

Mila Kunis Cosmo Cover

I am in love with this Cosmo Girl look!



Here is all the products I used for the look!

Eyes

Gorgeous gold by MAC (all over lid)
#19 in Classics Never Die by Sephora's Color Play Palette II (all over lid)
#40 in Black is the New Black by Sephora's Color Play Palette II (under brow)
Dark Brown & about a few shades lighter than that dark brown by Sephora's Color Play Palette I (crease)
Kitten by Stila (above the pupil)
Must Have by Sephora Smoky Cream Eyeliner
Smoulder by MAC Eyeliner Kohl Pencil
Bad Gal Mascara by Benefit

Cheeks

South Beach Mulitple by NARS
#2 Blush in Classics Never Die (just on the apples of your cheeks right underneath the pupil of the eye)

Lips

Pink Gloss in Black is the New Black by Sephora's Color Play Palette II
Nude Gloss in Black is the New Blackby Sephora's Color Play Palette II

HAVE FUN!!  I think I could even pull this off for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment