Monday, December 20, 2010

Top 3 Hair Care Products

Hi Everyone: So I have a hard time trying to find videos and information for those of us with short hair. So, I did a quick video on my top 3 hair care products that I use for having short hair.  I showcase just a couple of the products, but it is really the line of products that are the best. 

First up is the Herbal Essences BODY ENVY products. You can find this at your local drugstore.  My Walmart has the big bottles for $5.00 but I always have a coupon for $1.00 off so I usually pick it up for $4.00/bottle.

Next is the Logics line of products.  I mostly use the thickining spray, but I do use alot of the other products as well.  Here is where you can find it online:  http://www.sleekhair.com/haircare-logics-by-matrix.html
The thickining spray has been discountinued but they have a new aerial liquid volume that works the same.  This stuff is rather expensive (the spray used to be $31.99) but it has lasted me a good long while.

Lastly, is my Rusk Wired flexible styling cream.  This product could be found here: http://www.drugstore.com/qxp58776/rusk/wired_flexible_styling_creme.htm for $9.52.  Love it! 

Here is the video!




ENJOY!

xoxo

Queen Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment