Sunday, December 5, 2010

All that Glitterz!

Hi Everyone!  I love all thinks sparkly and glittery and here is my take on Sephora's Beauty in a Box, Urban Decay.  The box lists for $52!  I am showing you how to do this look for way less!

Green Eyeshadow base: Envy by Bare Minerals - I already had this, any bright green will do!
Glitter Green Eyeshadow: Hard Candy, Eye Def, in Algae
Glitter Gold Eyeshadow: Hard Candy, Glitteratzi, in Goldfinger
Yellow with brown undertone Eyeshadow: from my Sephora Anniversary Palette
Goldish brown Eyeshadow: from my Sephora Anniversary Palette
Blue Eyeliner: Hard Candy, Eyeliner Duo, 140 Sublime
Eyeliner: Mabeline Eye Studios, Blackest Black
Mascara: Benefit, Bad Gal Lash
Light Peach Blush: from my Sephora Color Play Palette
Lip Liner: Rimmel London, 014 Wild Clover
Lipstick: Rimmel London, G80 Sweet Ginger
Glossy Lip Pencil: Hard Candy, Visibly Wet in 240 Beauty

The box only comes with the makeup to do you eyes.  So here is the total price of the comparable items in the box $16.00! So that is 1/3 of what you would pay for the total box!

Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment