Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Spotlight - Little Latina Fashionista


Name: Arantxa Rodriguez

Blog: Little Latina Fashionista


Type of Blog: Fashion

What is your favorite reason to be a blogger?
I love being a fashion blogger because of all the other fashion bloggers. Does that make sense? Everyone is so nice and accepting here! I've never had a negative comment! I love seeing other people's styles and getting inspiration from them! :)

What can we expect from Little Latina Fashionista in the next coming months?
I'm rebooting my blog. I've given it a new look and I'm looking forward to blogging more OoTD posts, DIYs, and monthly favorites!

Who are your Fashion/Makeup Icons?
My style is all over the place. So naturally I would have all kinds of inspirations! I love Audrey Hepburn because she is just so pure, classy and simple. I also like Vanessa Hudgens for her boho/earthy style. I'm also a fan of Vanessa Marano's style as Bay on Switched at Birth- its edgy yet has girly touches!

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be and why?
There are so many  places I want to visit, though I can't say I would want to live there. Each place has its own lovelyness! Is that a word? I love Florida, but I would miss white Christmases. I love Oregon but I don't think I would enjoy all the rain. Guatemala is gorgeous, but crime is rampant. Maybe New Zealand? Who wouldn't want to live in Middle Earth???

What other blogs would you like to see spotlighted on Nicole’s Revolution?
From Manila With Love :)

Thank you to Little Latina Fashionista for her interview! 

Would you like to be spotlighted?  Fill this form out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment