Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My New Camera!!

Disclaimer: I am NOT being paid for this review! This is my own opinion and I simply wanted to share with everyone!

So, I got a new camera!! Which I am in love with & I thought I would share it with you.  I decided to purchase, with some extra moolah I had saved up, a Canon Rebel T3.  I am so excited to finally have a nice camera other than the regular point and shoot version, and one that actually takes pretty decent HD videos and pictures! Don't get me wrong, I liked my Flip HD camera, but it started to not work properly and then it didn't seem to focus right.

My new Canon camera is a lot more heavier, more expensive, and much harder to use, BUT the pictures are much clearer and the video quality seems to be tons better!

I really need to take some time out to actually learn how to use it, which I will this weekend eventually.

I do have to say that editing has taken quite a bit longer too b/c the videos are not compatible with my computer. So I have to convert everything and if you notice last weeks video didn't have sound at the beginning for some reason....I can't figure that out either.  I am going to have my computer geek brothers to come over and take a look at the computer and see if there is anything that can be done to make this process a little easier for my sake. (Or I may have an excuse to purchase a new laptop...Mac preferably)

The picture quality is phenomenal. The only editing I do is cropping to the original photo. It's pretty damn good.  I need to change my lighting around and perhaps get a backdrop but other than that flawless!!

So, hopefully this review helps narrow your camera purchasing decisions down a little bit.  I love this new little piece of equipment!

Are you thinking about purchasing a new camera? 

No comments:

Post a Comment